Julian Hickling MBA PhD
- Has a scientific background in immunology, with particular emphasis on infectious diseases, vaccine development and delivery.
- Has more than 12 years' experience in the UK and US biotechnology sectors, and has worked with pre-start up, small and medium-sized biotechnology companies.
- Was previously Research Director for Biologics programmes for Xenova Research Ltd (formerly Cantab Pharmaceuticals Ltd).
- Has experience project-managing a wide range of pre-clinical and clinical phase vaccine development programmes.
- Has provided consultancy services in vaccine-related fields for more than 10 years.
Rebecca Jones MSc PhD
- Has many years' experience researching, writing and editing information for a broad range of audiences from international public health, scientific and health professionals to the general public including children.
- Past experience includes science publishing, as the editor of two review journals of molecular medicine, and research management, commissioning health service R&D.
- Rebecca has a PhD in immunology (malaria) and three years' experience of postdoctoral research (molecular and cellular immunology) in the US biotechnology and UK university sectors. Her first degree was in dental surgery.
- In October 2010, she completed an MSc in Public Health at The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Last updated: 26 January 2015