Here is a list of reports available online. See also the 'what' page for more background on our reports and also descriptions of reports that are no longer online but might be available on request.
Resources that are updated frequently:
- 'Summary of stability data for licensed vaccines'; and 'Summary of stability data for investigational formulations of vaccines'. Produced by Working in Tandem Ltd for the PATH Vaccine and Pharmaceutical Technologies Group (on PATH website).
Dated reports, most recent first...
- J Hickling, R Jones. Yellow Fever Vaccination: The Potential of Dose-Sparing to Increase Vaccine Supply and Availability. 18 April 2013 (on PATH website).
- JK Hickling, KR Jones, M Friede, D Zehrung, D Chen & D Kristensen (2011). Intradermal delivery of vaccines: potential benefits and current challenges. Bull World Health Organ 2011; 89: 221–226 (Policy and Practice article on WHO website).
- J Hickling, R Jones, Nundy N. Improving the affordability of inactivated poliovirus vaccines (IPV) for use in low- and middle-income countries - An economic analysis of strategies to reduce the cost of routine IPV immunization 20 April 2010 (on Polioeradication website).
- Chen, D, S Kapre, A Goel, K Suresh, S Beri, J Hickling, J Jensen, et al. 2010. “Thermostable Formulations of a Hepatitis B Vaccine and a Meningitis A Polysaccharide Conjugate Vaccine Produced by a Spray Drying Method.” Vaccine 28 (31): 5093–99. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2010.04.112. (in PubMed).
- J Hickling, R Jones. 'Intradermal delivery of vaccines' - a review of the literature and the potential for development for use in low and middle-income countries - 27 August 2009 (on PATH website).
- Landscape analysis on Trends in Vaccine Availability and Novel Vaccine Delivery Technologies: 2008–2025. 2008 (on PATH website).
- J Hickling and Erik D’Hondt. ‘A review of production technologies for influenza vaccines and their suitability for deployment in developing countries for influenza pandemic preparedness. WHO Initiative for Vaccine Research, Geneva, Switzerland. 2006 (no longer on WHOP website but available here).
Last updated: 26 January 2015